Faculty of Visual Art
- Department of Fine Arts, which offers courses in producing the qualified graduate of fine arts majoring in painting and drawing, sculpture, and printmaking.
- Arts Management (D4 Vocational) Study Program is a vocational program implemented in 8 semesters and housed within the Faculty of Fine Arts, since 2014. This study program is the first in Indonesia for applied (D4) graduate. It concentrates in arts management of fine arts, performing arts, recording media arts, culture, and tourism.
- Department of Crafts, which offers courses in acquiring the scientific bases to solve craft problems, the craft media, creative and innovative technique for the development of knowledge, technology and craft creation majoring in wooden, metal, batik and tenun textile, ceramic, and leather crafts.
- Batik and Fashion (D3 Vocational) Study Program, which offers courses focusing on learning batik and fashion, acquiring the skills, and building the entrepreneurship.
- Department of Design, which offers three study programs of interior design, visual communication design, and product design.
Faculty of Performing Arts
- Department of Dance, which offers courses in dance performance and choreography, both modern and traditional.
- Department of Karawitan Music, which offers courses in Javanese, Sundanese, and Balinese music performance and composition.
- Department of Ethnomusicology, which offers courses in Indonesian ethnic music, from Sabang to Merauke in terms of practices, concepts, and cultures.
- Department of Theatre, which offers courses in Dramaturgy, Directing, Artistic Management, Script Writing, and Acting Concentration
- Department of Puppetry, which offers courses in Wayang Performance, Puppetry Education, Tradition Puppetry
- Musical Arts Study Programs, which offers courses an Academic Education of Musical Arts, as the sub branch of performing arts of undergraduate level, which is equal to the degree of Bachelor of Arts.
- Music Composition Study programs, which offers courses in mastering a knowledge base and practical skills in new music compisition.
- Music Education Study Programs, which offers courses in enhancing knowlege, experience, and musical skills relating to music education analysis and competence.
- Music Performance Study Programs (Vocational), which offers courses in mastering a knowledge base and practical skills in playing music instruments, in analyzing and interpreting classical, pop, and jazz music
- Study Program of Sendratasik Education (Drama, Dance and Music) is opened to meet the needs of arts educators (in drama, dance and music) who are skillful, creative and righteous.
Faculty of Recording Media Arts
- Department of Photography, which offers courses in learning photographic art and in creating photography artworks.
- Department of Television, which offers courses in learning the process and creating the audiovisual forms, having the abilities in theoritical study, creating, and television management.
- Department of Animation (D3/Vocational), which offers courses in learning the principal and techniques in animation field, formed using the basic of animation discipline.